•Books & Movies Enjoyed More Than Once•
This is a rare category for any media to find itself- in my life anyway. Usually it's once-and-done, so these stand out in a very big way.
- •Big FishMovie about some real whoppers- initially watched when we believed my own father had just months to live.
- •The House on Mango StreetBook by Sandra Cisneros. It has an authentic tine different from my own. I was quickly won over.
- •Pretty WomanChildhood nostalgia. Back when I though being a prostitute & snagging a sugar daddy was a career path. Still love every patronizing moment.
- •Any book written by Wally LambThey're all worthwhile - all winners.
- •Mary Poppins.Again, childhood nostalgia. I love the story, I even love the songs- which is even more rare in my life. You typically lose me at "musical" or "Disney"