•When someone's struggle is used as someone else's punchline•
Daily exaggerations from those spared the experience? Minimizing mental health struggles & trauma? 😒 What's up with this??
- •"I'm just so depressed about losing my phone"Ohreally?
- •"WholeFoods just raped my wallet"...justSTFU.
- •"-and would you believe they wouldn't let me return it?? Fucking traumatic!"Let's get you to the ER..
- •"I'm so OCD, I need my dollars all facing the same way"That's not even the shadow of OCD.
- •"That makes me want to kill myself"...obviously suicide hasn't touched your life.
- •"She's got social anxiety or something."Wasn't aware you became a mental health professionals overnight! Mazel Tov!
- •"Sorry I spaced out, I'm so ADD."If you only knew the daily struggles that come with this disorder.Suggested by @sarahtrue