STUFF YOUR KID SAYS THAT MAKE YOU THINK WHEN YOU ARE UPSET OR MAD
Most of the time I laugh at the things she says
- •I'm not telling you what I want to eat It's none of your business. (She was upset because we were eating out and she wanted to stay home watching cartoons, and when I asked her what she wanted to eat from home that was her answer)
- •"You are a mean person!" When I asked her what I did, she told me "nothing. I was talking to my brain, not you."
- •She's able to recognize my favorite artist when he's music comes on at the coffee shop or at the supermarket.
- •Today first thing she said to me "mommy can I wear makeup on Halloween but not red lipstick my dad doesn't like it.
- •She ask if she could borrow my sleeping mask...that's how I found her 😍
- •"Today is the worst day of my life!" She said this because I didn't let her watch tv one day.
- •When she says "Mommy, you didn't give me my kisses today!" I had already given her around 100 that day.
- •"Mommy, how old are you?" "Why baby?" I have to answer her question first for her to respond to me. "When I'm 32 can I have that shirt you are wearing?"