Great food that you get at a gas station
- •Super burrito , gas for less 880 and high street Oakland Ca. I am a succer for gas station burritos and I'll go out of my way to fill up at this station to get a $5 super burrito. Soothes the road rage of Bay Area traffic.
- •Friday Tri tip sandwiches at fast track shell Redding Ca, . This sandwich is a juicy dripping mess of BBQ tritip and do it yourself fixings of BBQ sauce and some extremely strong horseradish . It takes a few trips to find the right balance of horseradish to BBQ sauce but well worth the practice .
- •Sofa Dad breakfast burrito Amaratis Chevron castle Ca. If you happen to find yourself anywhere near this place , STOP! The view and vibe of this station is something you will talk about for life. They have some pre made burritos in a case and a fine selection of craft brews that you can enjoy outside under a rock formation known as Castle Crags
- •Deep fried beef red hots, any where they sell them. If you find these little greasy gems in the deli case grab two and a roll of tums.
- •Am/Pm boneless BBQ rib sandwich. I know these things are soooo wrong but I can't leave a station without getting one , always a regrettable decision later down the road.
- •And to round off this list...... The original gas station happy meal , A slim Jim , a bag of Cheetos , a slurpee and some m&m's