Reasons why I need a break from Facebook
- •PoliticsPolitics are sucking all the fun out of my news feed . I know it's important but I need to escape it for now
- •Vacation envySeems like everyone is taking it easy in some beautiful location, I have a new baby and a two year old , traveling isn't going to happen.
- •It's killing my activity levelI can sit and scroll all day long . Why? It will all be there at the end of the day or even a week from now
- •Yesterday I read a post about how to care for your vaginaI'm a 43 year old man! Why do I need to know this?
- •Even the interesting posts seem mundane when i see them constantly all day long
- •I really feel hooked and I don't like the feeling