Random End-of-Semester Comments
I'm a professor at a small, Midwest, liberal arts college. The comic material is endless
- •"Professor-you are the bomb.com"Thanks...just don't say this on a plane
- •"I feel like we are the wonder twins! Shape of...a frustrated professor. Form of...a holistic advisor 👊🏼"My PM to a colleague regarding a problem student
- •"if only we could be an eagle with a bucket of water. instead, we have to carry around the dead weight of a slacker"His response to me
- •"You screwed me over"Email from a student who failed my class. Didn't make one change to a major paper draft from 6 weeks ago.
- •"Screw you"What I wanted to respond to the student, but did not.
- •"Imma come by to chop it up"*Refers to student-to-faculty translator*. Oh, he wants to talk.
- •"Hey home slice! Can I call you that? Because I feel like we are in *that * place in our student-professor relationship."Sure, whateves, home skillet.