WHERE I WISH I COULD SPEND THE NEXT THREE MONTHS OR SO
I'm so tired
- •I'm in a cottage on a beachSomehow it is airy and warm and cosy and spacious all at once. Come on, architecture, you can do it
- •The beach is remote and unpopulatedMaybe there are other cottages far along the beach and sometimes I see people walking their dogs and sometimes the dogs run up and say hi, but the people never do, they just wave from a distance.
- •I wear leggings and cable knit jumpers
- •I spend my days reading and writing and hanging out on the beachThe cold, deserted beach
- •In the evening, Jamie is thereLike, around six or seven he is just there suddenly, cooking me dinner. Summery foods, even though it is not summer, like lemony pastas and fish.
- •We read for a bit, or maybe do a puzzleI like doing puzzles in holiday houses and nowhere else.
- •Then he spoons me till I go to sleep, and in the morning he is goneDon't know where or why. It doesn't matter.