Things I Worry About on Other Social Media Apps, that I don't Worry About on Li.st
aka: Instagram for me, cause that's the only other app I use
- •Length of postInstagram captions are about brevity (excluding birthdays, fathers/mothers day, etc.) But a list can be as long as it takes to get your point across, really.
- •Posting more than once a dayReally doesn't happen often, but this is my second post today. If i feel inspired to write a list, I don't stifle it just because I already did that morning, I just roll with it.
- •Looking PerfectI've got more of an aesthetic going on Instagram, that I feel like I have to fit into. This isn't necessarily because i want to look good to other people, I just see it as more of an art portfolio than any kind of documentation of my life. Here it's not about the likes or the image, it's literally just about whatever is on my mind at the moment
- •That I will offend people I know in real life and have to deal with it in person. I can speak my mind here and have reasonable discussion without attacks.Suggested by @MaddyandOwensMom
- •Being too honest.Since the likelihood of anyone in my real life joining li.st is remote, I can write anything that pops in my head. 😉 #almostnofilterSuggested by @angela3950