5 MOVIES I WATCHED IN THE PAST MONTH
I keep track of every movie and tv show that I watch. It's an obsessive thing but I like keeping track of things and, well, making lists.
- •Passengers is EXTREMELY underrated. Everyone harped about it being slow and a focused on the romantic aspects of the movie rather than the sci-fi concepts presented, which were pretty damn awesome. Even just thinking about it philosophically is awesome. It can be a thinking person's movie, if you're a thinking person. 7.5/10
- •The Founder was an excellent movie about how Kroc stole McDonalds from the original McDonalds brothers. The movie is done really well, the cast was excellent, and overall I give it a 8/10
- •Masterminds is based on a true story, which is both hilarious and sad. With a great cast, this movie takes you on a fun ride full of ridiculous people. The cast really is the focus. 7/10
- •Why Him? Was a really fun movie and if you need a mindless romp, check this out. I watched Office Christmas Party a week before this and they complement each other well. 6.5/10
- •War Dogs was another fun movie and another true story about two guys who became big weapons dealers in wars across the globe. Although the end felt a bit rushed, I thought the movie was interesting and worth my time. 7/10