5 Of my Favorite Clothing Stores
I'm a chunky monkey and can't stand stores that don't have clothes that fit non-slender bodies. Here is where I buy from:
- •New York & CompanyAbout 75% of my clothes come from here. It can be hit or miss but somehow I always find something. Great work and casual clothing at great prices.
- •DynamiteA Canadian store that has funky styles for great prices. The employees really make the experience great too.
- •TorridA shop for plus-sized women, Torrid offers a variety of styles. I recently purchased a swimsuit and some undergarments and they are wonderfulllll.
- •TeeFuryA great site for fun tees and other apparel. I bought many a shirt from them and plan to buy some funky skirts to go with crop tops.
- •BetaBrandA Kickstarter for clothes, BetaBrand offers some cool innovative clothes. Sure they can be a bit more expensive but I don't mind supporting designers and they have good deals if you get in early on funding a piece of apparel.