HAUNTINGLY EMBARRASSING TIMES
- •Re-reading old conversations between me and old flamesJust don't. I re-read some from 9 years ago recently. I realize that I was SUCH a drama queen and had essay-long emails justifying my position on whatever subject (typically me not feeling loved enough). Only to have basically the same "conversation" months later. 🙄
- •Sending risqué photosThis is probably just my self-esteem talking, but the moment of sending a risqué photo to someone is cringe-inducing. The excitement, the anticipation of reaction. I can remember those days and they are still cringeworthy
- •Re-thinking about embarrassing momentsGetting sick in places, falling (down stairs), my mom walking in on me...finding my body. Oh god. The horrors.
- •Haunting myself for tripping over words or saying something poorly.I'm unfortunately an overthinker.
- •Getting caught having "relations" in a mall parking lot as a teenCome on, Jessica, you knew better.
- •I'm sure I'll think of more...if I ever was in an Eternal Sunshine situation, I'd have lots of shame to hide behind LOL