I'M JESS, AMA
Here we go:
- •I'm Jess. I'm a 29 y/o senior accountant but the fun doesn't stop there (lol), I'm married to this wonderful guy: @jmarc and we have an obsession with all media. Ask away!
- •Favorite movies?Suggested by @LevNovak
- •@LevNovak a surprisingly tough question! My all-time favorite is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. A beautiful film with such a talented cast that evokes so much emotion through its use of colors and score.Runners up: Mr. Nobody, Bladerunner, the Fountain, The Matrix (all), The Jacket, Donnie Darko, and Matilda (because we all have that one movie, right?)
- •I failed to do this correctly- so here's a picture of a suggestion from @kcupcaker and my answer. :)
- •Shall we pursue space and beyond or figure out what's really in the trenches of our oceans?Suggested by @aida
- •@aida Love this question b/c both are so important. I think we need to learn more about our earth in order to understand more about space, considering our origins & given that we can study tangible things on earth more easily. There are so many theories about earth, incl. life inside earth and by learning that, we can build better theories of space
- •Is there a paranormal thing (alien contact, ESP, conspiracy theory, ghosts, etc..) that you, deep down in your heart of hearts are hopeful for?Suggested by @Melodie
- •@Melodie Good one! I enjoy discussing all alternative theories (hate the term conspiracy theories b/c I think it is used to mislead people and make theorists seem crazy). Deep down in my heart of hearts I am hopeful that not only do aliens exist but they have been on earth since we have and helped to shape us through knowledge and genetics.