Inspired by @sky
- •Freshly cut grassSummer at its finest
- •My grandmother's house and basementThe smell still brings tears to my eyes
- •BonfirePartly for the memories, partly for the wood/fire mix
- •WoodCedar especially. Recently found a perfume that captures this: Santal 33
- •Honeysuckle(the plant, not Bath and Body Work's terrible spray)
- •Fields after they have been "cured"When you grow up in Amish country, the smell of manure means home saddly/oddly enough.
- •DirtThe essence of childhood.
- •The oceanFresh and salty
- •Old booksIs there anything more intoxicating?
- •Anything almond scentedCandles, lotions, etc.
- •My hair after being cleaned at the hairdresserTheir shampoo smells so good (and is so expensive 🙁)
- •Fireplaces when lit
- •My carNot sure why it has such a god smell but everyone comments. Just smells slightly sweet, despite how dirty it is haha
- •Babies/small childrenAfter leaving my nieces, I always smell like the youngest (4) and it is intoxicating. I'm sure others know what I mean.