WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE POEM?
One Art by Elizabeth Bishop is my favorite (well one of them anyway). Introduced to me by my high school English teacher, this poem has always resonated with me. What's your favorite?
- •Suggested by @amandagracehua
- •Don't Go Far Off by Pablo NerudaSuggested by @KNW
- •Wynken, Blynken and Nod by Eugene FieldSuggested by @KNW
- •@KNW ^ Reminds me of Dennis the Menace every time 👍
- •The Portrait by Stanley KunitzSuggested by @theranman
- •Dreams by Langston HughesSuggested by @chacal
- •My heart- Stephan craneSuggested by @Charlie_Chester
- •Suggested by @kiraandlulu
- •Robert Frost - Stopping by Woods on a Snowy EveningSuggested by @MatthewAlmont
- •Wild GeeseMary OliverSuggested by @jannychan
- •To an athlete dying youngSuggested by @KristenW27
- •Did my own list here: FAVOURITE POEMSSuggested by @solitarygigi
- •Bo BurnhamSuggested by @sallie
- •Dulcet et Decorum Est (Wilfred Owen)Introduced to me at school been moved by it ever since As a passionate historian it is both a great poem but also an utterly moving insight into a world thankfully I have never had to experience. If anyone thinks war is glorious they should read this poem.Suggested by @Waddy