To Me, Happiness Is…
- •Passing a testI'm not a big studier. I know when I've hit my study limit and probably approach a test more relaxed the than I should but nothing compares to the satisfaction of knowing I've not been too telaxed and haven't mis judged the amount of preparation required.
- •My kids laughingThere's something magical that happens when kids can be kids.
- •Finishing something.That means depending on the task, I might not call it a day when I should.
- •Time spent with my dog.He's a superhero
- •Really great food.All really great food is "chicken soup for the soul". I'm lying if I say I haven't connected with food on an emotional level and I might have even shed a tear or two with faced with the right meal.
- •Contentment on my wife's face.I just like knowing things are good for her.