TOP FIVE MOMENTS ON THE NEW ADELE ALBUM
- •1) The way she pronounces the word "lover" on the chorus of "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" is enough to, like, base a religion around.Also, "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" sounds like a 2001 Backstreet Boys song title, no?
- •2) When she switches from "other side" to "outside" in the chorus of "Hello," because it sort of sounds like she didn't remember the exact lyric the second time, but they just decided to leave it
- •3) The key change in "All I Ask," which makes you feel like you can crush a block of granite with your bare hands
- •4) The "you look like a movie / you sound like a song" lyric in "When We Were Young," which led me to Google pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow in her teens and twenties for like 20 minutes
- •5) The last half of "Water Under The Bridge," which it's impossible to listen to, while walking outside, without inadvertently starting to aggressively skip