RECENT CAT ALLERGY SOLUTIONS
- •Kirkland Signature Non Drowsy Allerclear Loratadine Tablets, Antihistamine, 10mg, 365-CountThis shit is the real deal. Nothing mitigates allergies better than 10mg of Loratadine daily. This generic stuff is 1/30th the cost of the brand name Claritin. Recognize.
- •Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour 120 Sprays, 0.57 Fluid OunceThis stuff works. My doctor suggested my respiratory allergies were the result of post-nasal drip, but I think he's wrong. Anyways, cat dandered, deviated septum, Jew schnoz stuffiness, be gone!
- •Honeywell True HEPA Compact Tower Allergen Remover, 75 Sq Ft, HPA060Love this thing. It doesn't clear the air half as well as an open window on a breezy afternoon but when someone suggested an air purifier, I went deep on HEPA research and learned a lot about how bad indoor air quality is in general. we should all be using one of these things, regardless of asthma or allergies. Also doubles as a pleasant white noise machine.
- •2 Magic Lint Brushes-For Pet Hair, Lint and Dust - Swivel HeadThis thing makes the couch a presentable zone after the cat has been sleeping on it all day. Cleaning this thing out, however, can possibly cause an allergy flare up. Also, the packaging says it's sink washable but that just makes it a shitty hairball mess.
- •Allersearch ADMS Anti-Allergen Spray 32 ozThis is some voodoo shit. I don't know how or why this saline solution works, but it seems to do something. "Neutralizes allergen enzymes on contact" or some such mumbo jumbo. Placebo effect? Probably.