HUMAN OS 3.1.1 UPDATE
The HUMAN OS 3.1.1 update is recommended for all living persons. It improves the quality, stability, and security of life. This update:
- •Improves general reliability.
- •Includes pre-installed multi-language support.
- •Addresses a glitch where a small percentage of users are inspired to kill others in the name of God.
- •Addresses known issues with HOPE.system in recently released humans. Software now matches confidence and delusion with effective amounts of self doubt and insecurity.
- •Includes HEALTH 2.0: Built from the ground up, this suite of updates address all known medical issues to the human body. [ETERNAL_LIFE] feature still in development.
- •Addresses a glitch where users mistakenly categorize other humans as anything other than equal. This has stabilized COMPASSION.system and has made it resilient to the following viruses: [RACIzM.f], [B1G0TRY.j], [SExxxISM.tt], [kLASSIzM.x], and [xEN0PH0B1A.us].
- •Addresses vanity issues that previously made INTERNET_BEHAVIOR.system unstable.
- •Addresses GLUTEN glitch where users are able to declare that they have a dietary intolerance that they in fact do not have.
- •Updates to /DATABASE/VERNACULAR. “YOLO” has been removed.
- •Upgrades predictive speaking to automatically remove “hashtag” in spoken conversation.
- •Includes FILTERS [Beta] for eyesight hardware. Only Black & White and Sepia are available at this time.