SCENTS THAT AREN'T SCENTS
I don't know who started us down the slippery slope of putting random words on deodorants, candles, and sprays. Let's take a look at how off the road we've gone.
- •Cashmere MistLet's not forget, cashmere comes from goats. So, this could be called "Goat Mist".
- •Fresh Energy"New or different" + "The strength and vitality required for sustained physical or mental activity". Curious how that smells like something.
- •AdventureI have never had an adventure that smelled good.
- •Ocean BreezeOr any "breeze" for that matter. Wind does not smell like anything unless it is carrying a scent. I'm talking to you, Summer Breeze, Hawaiian Breeze, and Bahama Breeze
- •DanceBodies. Sweat. Movement. Chaffing.
- •Pure RainNo.
- •Pure CleanAlso no.
- •Pure BreezeI already told you "breeze" is not a smell. Also, WHAT IS PURE?!
- •AutumnHow about some mulled wine or pumpkin? I can't find a common smell for an entire geographic location during this few month period.