People I’d Like to Be for a Day
Do dead people count? Dead people totally count.
- •Teddy RooseveltGotta carry that big stick.
- •John DillingerHandsome, nonviolent criminal? Directly related to the creation of the FBI? An American people's Robin Hood? Cool suits and hats and loads of money? Yeah. I'll take a day.
- •F. Scott FitzgeraldPreferably while he was in Paris! Maybe I'd write something cool and it would become super popular and when I came back to the present I'd know I actually wrote it.
- •John F. KennedyAny day before November 22, 1963, please.
- •Robert KennedyLet's bust some gang members! Gimme a day of his trial against Hoffa.
- •Stephen KingI'd love to see how my favorite writer spends a quiet Monday.
- •Brad PittI'd spend the day getting to know Angelina.
- •Angelina JolieI'd spend the day getting to know Brad.
- •Natalie DormerI'd use my day as Natalie Dormer to sign her up for various movies I could then look forward to seeing her in.
- •A day as my favorite musician? Gimme gimme.
- •Michael MadsenSo I just found out Michael Madsen writes poetry. What's that about? I gotta know.
- •Matthew McConaugheyBasically I'd just cruise around in a Lincoln and talk really seriously to myself.
- •Megyn KellyI'd ask real hardball questions to my guests and say "fuck it" to political correctness.
- •Honestly how does this guy get into the shit he gets into? I wanna find out.