FAVORITE RESTAURANTS IN MY HOMETOWN -- LAS VEGAS (STRIP ONLY)
I live in Las Vegas. These might not be the best but I do like them.
- •Julian SerranoModern, inauthentic tapas that taste great and look even better. Cool decor and I always seem to have a good time here.
- •Wicked SpoonCosmopolitan's buffet. It's not the best in terms of food (I think Bacchanal is) but I like that there's almost never a line and I always eat with a 2-for-1 coupon there. I can get some for you too.
- •Noodle AsiaThis is a small restaurant on the casino floor of the Venetian. It's a little too expensive but still less than $15/pp. It's tasty Chinese noodles and fried rice, open super late and conveniently located. Perfect for a late night snack even if the food is good but not otherwise memorable.
- •Charlie Palmer SteakThey have two three course prix fixe menus for $48 each. You have to ask for them. They also include unlimited wine paired to the food! One of the best dinner deals and the best steakhouse deal.
- •Estiatorio MilosMilos has one of the best lunch values on the strip and tasty food. $22.15 for three courses (supplemental charge for certain items) and it's 7 days a week (not only weekdays)