FAVE PLACES TO GET SPICY TUNA CRISPY RICE IN LA
Once upon a time I was a very picky eater and in 2007 my friend forced me to eat spicy tuna and I've never looked back since
- •KatsuyaThe OG spicy tuna crispy rice for me. First place I ever tried it and it was love at first taste
- •HamasakuYou can get it with just spicy tuna or mixed with yellowtail and salmon. Can't go wrong.
- •KoiSupposedly the actual OG
- •IrohaThe spicy tuna crispy rice options are endless here. You can get it with white rice, brown rice, or a SPICY TUNA BURGER.
- •San Shi GoIn Laguna Beach but had to mention it because it's one of my faves. They put a garlic chip on top mmmm
- •Yu n MiLove the dab of jalapeño sauce on top
- •JinpachiBite size pieces of heaven with the perfect drizzle of eel sauce
- •ShuFlat and crunchy
- •Nobu/ MatsuhisaDIY!!!!
- •KushiyuThey sneak in the Avo in between the spicy tuna and the rice.