Five things many people do that don't need to be done.
Not that there's any harm in them but....
- •Make that gargling sound when they gargle.You know that "arrrrrgghhhh" sound people make when using mouthwash? You know what I mean, right? Good. Do you know why people do it? I don't. You don't need your vocal chords to gargle. I'm just sayin'
- •Preface a question with the word "question."Why? You don't preface non questions with the word "statement." I guess the warning is appreciated but.... I don't know. Seems unnecessary.
- •Tag themselves in pictures they post on their own account.Like on Facebook, when you post a pic and then tag others in it. When it's posted it shows you posted and then who you tagged by saying "with so-and-so." There's no need to tag yourself.
- •Push the elevator button multiple times when their in a rush.I guess it feels good to do something rather than nothing, but the elevator isn't impressed or otherwise affected by your urgency. It's gonna move the same speed no matter what.
- •Rub fruits on their shirt before biting into them.Why? Do you think your shirt is cleaning it?