Questions I Would Ask Presidential Candidates, If I Were Guaranteed to Get Honest Answers
Pencils ready? You may begin.
- •On a scale of one to ten, rate your morality. Explain your answer.
- •Are any human lives worth more than any other human lives? Why or why not? Explain how your answer would affect your policies as president.
- •What are your arguments for or against the eating of animals?
- •What to you are capitalism's greatest flaws and greatest benefits?
- •What to you are socialism's greatest flaws and greatest benefits?
- •How often, and for what purposes, have you lied or been less than truthful in your campaign?
- •Would you rather meet your great-great-great grandparents or your great-great-great grandchildren?
- •What role do you believe genetics plays in our lives? What are the ramifications for law and politics?
- •If you had the power to fix one and only one of the world's, or the nation's, problems, which one would you solve and why?
- •Is history a chronicle of advancement or of decline?
- •Does power corrupt? Explain and defend your answer.
- •Extra Credit: Why in God's name are you running for president?