College Football Week 7 Picks
Roughly in chronological order. Home Team in Caps
- •BAYLOR over West VirginiaBaylor doesn't cover the spread, but wins comfortably by 14 or 17.
- •MEMPHIS over Ole MisMemphis on a time expiring field goal. Liberty bowl will be rocking. Hail Fuente.
- •FLORIDA ST over LouisvilleFlorida St with a bit of statement win, handling Louisville by 21.
- •NORTHWESTERN over IowaDon't have much to say about this one. I side with home field advantage.
- •TEXAS A&M over AlabamaInstant classic. A&M all but stomps out Bamas chances of the playoffs.
- •Oklahoma over KANSAS STWe all saw what KST was capable of in the first half against TCU, but they looked gassed in the second half, I expect the same against Baker Mayfield and the Sooners.
- •MIchigan St. over MICHIGANThis Michigan team is good, but still a couple years away from playing with the more elite teams, I include Michigan St. in this elite category despite their less than stellar performances. They get up for gameday and a rivalry.
- •LSU over FloridaLeonard Fournette doesn't hurt his Heisman campaign with 150+ and 3 TDs.
- •Texas Christian University over IOWA STGo Frogs.
- •NOTRE DAME over uscUSC is reeling right now.
- •Penn St over OHIO STOhio St fails to put the Nittany Lions away in the first half and a turnover filled second half for the Buckeyes leads to their first loss.
- •Arizona St. over UTAHI love Utah, but ASU is playing well right now and people forget how highly touted the talent on this was at the start of the year.