Star Wars Characters You Relate to in Descending Order
Requested by Danielle Martin.
- •LobotLoyal, to sacrificial, and bold to Lando. Lobot is the ultimate hero of Episode V. Plus I see myself more as a secondary character in a great Space Saga, I wouldn't be able to take the pressure of being the chosen one.
- •Obi Wan KenobiI have an Obi Wan tattoo. That should give you sufficient understanding of how much I like this guy. Wise, calculated and stoic.
- •C3POIf I was in that core group from the OT I would be the C3po for sure. I'd be worried to death always and always be second guessing decisions and looking for safer alternatives. Plus the ewoks love him.
- •Boba FettI like to think I am somewhat mysterious.
- •Luke Episode VIMuch more mature than that whinny bitch Luke from IV and V. This guy is strategic. I like it.
- •Jar Jar BinksSometime I goof around and make everyone hate me.
- •TK-421I am never at my post.
- •Han SoloI wish.
- •ChewbaccaI would need to get on that high school football steroid cycle.
- •Qui Gon JinnI do stray a bit from the norm in my ideology, but I am no Qui Gon that's for sure.
- •The DengarSelfless Leader. Underrated.
- •Luke Episodes IV and VSo freaking annoying. He complains about not being able to leave home for the first third of the movie and then complains about how things are hard the whole second half.
- •OolaCan't dance this well.
- •YodaHe is a Ph.D. I am 6th grade graduation.
- •R2-D2Has more guts than I do and he is a droid.
- •Salicious CrumbNah
- •Jabba the HuttI ain't no pimp