THINGS I THINK IMMEDIATELY UPON WAKING
- •My understanding of time is structured by labor & hunger.
- •Maybe taking out loans to get an MFA in poetry at Columbia University was financially reckless.
- •If I could choose the last thing I hear before dying it would be my daughter's voice.
- •I wonder if they'll ever make Legal Eagles 2?
- •There's an annoying neediness to experimental poetry.
- •How long has James Franco been using "Peace" as his email signature?
- •Jenny Holzer said: You are the victim of the rules you live by.
- •I wonder what Riggins is doing these days?