Books I read on my vacation...
- •Book club read. I'm not into fantasy, but my interest was peaked to see what was going to happen. Quick read.
- •Really loved most of the book. It had me very emotional reading all the family dynamics but hated the predictable ending. I am craving an ending the opposite of this but all books seem to have this ending lately.
- •This one took me a while to get through but the characters were great. I love books that take you through long periods of characters lives and you get to see the changes they go through.
- •Great read! It's my city's One Book selection. These boys are amazing and their stories are unforgettable. We need more teachers like the two here. Highly recommended.
- •Finishing it on my flight home. Good so far! *updated* This book gave me the ending I wanted! Enjoyed this as a quick read.