FATES AND FURIES WEEK 2
- •I don't have much to say about this week.
- •Because I feel like this whole section is setting up for an explosion of events. It's like a ticking time bomb.
- •While Lotto's faithfulness is surprising, does just that make for a good spouse? I'm desperate for Mathilde's thoughts!
- •Lotto wants children but Mathilde's reaction to the thought of that seemed as if it was preposterous. Why?
- •I'm glad his mother is out of the picture.
- •People don't like Chollie but I wonder if he's protecting his friend by outing Mathilde's past? I feel like there's a method to his madness?
- •Can't wait to see what's to come!