PLACES I WAS COMPLIMENTED ON MY SWEATER TODAY
I've had this sweater for over a year and have worn it more than 10 times. I don't ever remember getting complimented on it before. Yet today...
- •This is the sweater
- •1. In the school nurse's office by the nurseWhile I was trying to find out why there was an ambulance at school and who they took away
- •2. In the library by a teenager.When teens compliment me on things, I assume they're being facetious.
- •3. In Tommy Bahama while buying my dad's Christmas giftSaleswoman asked where I got it. Old Navy, but last year. She was very disappointed.
- •4. Schlotzskys drive thru.
- •5. At Michaels Craft StoreBy the cashier as she gave me a special 40% off coupon
- •6. By Trench Coat Grandma in WalgreensSee for full story on Trench Coat Grandma here WALGREENS TONIGHT
- •7. Chick Fil A cashierShe called it festive. Is she implying it's an ugly Christmas sweater? How do you draw the line between the two?