8 Questions Raised by "Uptown Funk"
- 1.How can Bruno Mars being hot "make a dragon want to retire, man"?
- 2.Aren't dragons typically thought of as creatures rather than careers?
- 3.Are Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars suggesting that Mars's hotness makes a dragon want to kill itself?
- 4.Or are they suggesting that dragons have jobs and those jobs are to employ their fire breath to control temperature like giant mythical thermostats?
- 5.Or are they using this song to posit an entirely new theory of dragons?
- 6.Is said theory that, according to Ronson and Mars, dragons are actually just dragon-shaped vehicles that other, smaller creatures pilot for financial compensation and employer-funded healthcare?
- 7.And if that's the case, does the lyric mean that Mars's hotness makes the already warm cockpits of the dragon-shaped ships unbearably warm to operate and therefore causes the pilots to wish to retire?
- 8.Who is Mark Ronson?