Foods I Ate in Toronto This Week That I Can't Stop Thinking About
Toronto is an incredible food city and I want to eat everything there.
- •The Fried Chicken at Bar Fancy.
- •Rigatoni with Braised Pork at Enoteca Sociale.
- •The Lobster Croquette at Bent.An incredible way to start a meal.
- •Ink Pasta with Scallops and Crab at Bent.
- •The Scallop Ceviche at Bar Isabel.So light and delicious.
- •Cured meats at Bar Isabel.Really EVERYTHING at Bar Isabel.
- •The Hamachi Tartare at Hanmoto.I basically licked the plate.
- •The Torched Salmon Aburi at Hanmoto.Over sticky rice with nori sheets to make your own "sushi." We ordered two.
- •The Ribeye with Foie Gras at Bar Isabel.Ethically dubious and all kinds of ludicrous, but insanely delicious. Also seriously go to Bar Isabel. It's incredible.