Highlights of Snl40
Will continue to update:
- 1.New Celebrity JeopardyWill Ferrell doing sketch comedy is the greatest thing in the world. Add in "Connery" and Turd Ferguson... The best.
- 2.Melissa McCarthy as Matt FoleySo good that it was chill-inducing. Like Farley was back for a second.
- 3.Montage of SNL auditionsI could watch for hours.
- 4.Martin Short's mini-monologueJoke of the night. "Despite being friends with Lorne for forty years I've only hosted the show once. You know who else only hosted the show once? Robert Blake. Lorne and I are Robert Blake close." Or "There are so many stars here tonight. If the roof collapsed... it would be the least of NBC's problems."
- 5.Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Jane Curtin at the Weekend Update deskJane admitting she was having so much fun that she didn't want it to end was lovely.
- 6.Bill Murray doing a new Nick Ocean bitLounge singing the "Love Theme" from Jaws.
- 7.Wayne's WorldDana Carvey 4 EVR
- 8.In MemoriamRIP Jon Lovitz