Minor Ethics Violations I Commit All the Time
- •Using the handicapped bathroom stall if available.
- •Parking in a grocery store's parking lot to go get food at a nearby place with no parking lot.
- •Claiming to have read any anti-Obama article my conservative dad brings up to move the conversation forward more quickly.
- •Going into a restaurant, pretending to look for my "friends" who I'm "meeting" and then just using the rest room.
- •Using the elevator to go to the second floor.Sure I could walk but that would be an affront to this miraculous people-moving technology!
- •Enjoying pornography that is professionally produced for the low low cost of zero dollars.
- •Enjoying pornography.