Questions My Parents Constantly Ask Me
- •Why don't you just be a sportswriter?
- •Have you thought about law school?
- •Do you miss BuzzFeed?My parents don't seem sold on the whole "TV writing" thing.
- •You're not asking for money, are you?Note: I have never asked my parents for money.
- •It's snowing here. Is it snowing there too?I live in Los Angeles.
- •So what time is it there?I'm relatively sure they don't know where I live and are trying to figure it out from context clues.
- •Would you ever think about moving back to Ohio?They DO know where I DON'T live. And they don't like it.