5 WAYS TO SPEND A JANUARY AFTERNOON IN TACOMA
- 1.Smoke a Camel Crush on your back porch step while listening to "Daydream Nation" by Sonic Youth through your $7 Sony Headphones.
- 2.Open your living room blinds to let a scant amount of natural light into your house. Go on Facebook and realize Humans of New York has no relevance in your life.
- 3.Drive to Tacoma Boys and by a 22oz IPA that was made in Portland.
- 4.Eat some cheese samples at Metropolitan Market while browsing the prices of truffles. Remind yourself why you are in college.
- 5.Red Robin has a decent tap beer selection.