THINGS PEOPLE INEXPLICABLY USE THAT CAUSE ME TO TRUST THEM LESS
Along with what they should be using
- •Cash: to pay people backVenmo. This cannot be overstated.
- •PandoraSpotify. I get it, you want the app to pick music for you. Spotify does this too, but it does so in a superior way
- •Hulu plusLiterally anything else. How can I trust someone who pays for ads
- •@AOL.com email addressHotmail would've been too low hanging fruit. But Gmail obviously. Also Verizon.net freaks me out
- •Best BuyMaybe I can sell you some Herbalife or travel agency services
- •Washing dishes by handThe dishwasher is right there
- •BudweiserIt's as expensive as far better tasting beer. Whoever buys it is trying to make a statement about patriotism, probably.
- •UberpoolGett is $10 flat fee under 110th street. How can it be worth the strangers, you're not taking the subway for a reason
- •Iceberg lettuceKale is just superior in every way. And you also have baby spinach + romaine to redeem yourself before you sink to iceberg.
- •Greek yogurt with frappuchino level add-onsGo with plain chobani or fage if you want me to trust your decision making