How I know my boyfriend loves me
I'm gonna be that girl, but because one of my love languages is verbal this should serve as a reminder for myself, to myself from myself. Think of this as the video Nick Miller makes after be breaks up with Caroline. Or Ron Swanson and Tammy 2. But the opposite. And written
- •When I've vomited in his trash can and he cleaned it up. Twice. And the bag had a hole in it. Twice
- •I have an Android and he has a iPhone and he downloaded my emoji keyboard for his iPhoneI would've never ever thought of that as something that was possible but it's actually really sweet. I think?
- •He got Roller Coaster Tycoon on his iPad for me to play at willI secretly think this was a way for me to not hate watching him play video games as much but I ain't that mad
- •He drunkenly broke into my houseTechnically not a B&E as he used the spare key but it's funnier that way. But afterwards we told him we moved the spare key (we didn't because we're lazy)
- •He baked me a cake for my birthday last year! And plans on doing it again this year!🎂
- •He takes care of my cat when both me and my roomie are home for the holidays🐈
- •He downloaded multiple seasons of SpongeBob for me to watch as I fall asleepI have a lot of trouble sleeping overall and SpongeBob can put me to sleep almost immediately and they've removed it everywhere on the internet! Until the day he found it and now I can watch it anytime I want!
- •He got a bedside caddy so I can put all of my stuff next to me when I sleepWhen I sleep I'm kinda annoying and need everything next to me like my Burt's Bees and hair tie and everything. I also think he was tired of looking at it and this was a way around it
- •He picked up all my snotty tissues the other dayI stayed over and left a small hill, he threw them away for me while I was sleeping
- •Really appreciates when I make his bed for himI have a thing where I feel like if I've made my bed I've accomplished something for the day. Even if I've done literally nothing else, making the bed is a win. And he never makes his bed so occasionally I'll do him a solid and he always thanks me
- •Last year he dressed up as Tina BelcherI was Jimmy Jr
- •This year he dressed as a lady againI'm so mean
- •Tells me soEh, I guess I'll believe it