Series I've started but never finished
Sometimes I'm just not motivated. Sometimes I just run out of time. Sometimes there's no real reason
- •30 RockHonestly, it was just fine. I didn't see how hilarious everyone else seemed to think it was and I gave it several seasons!
- •Breaking BadI made it through two seasons and apparently season three is when it got good. I don't know about you, but why should I wait THREE YEARS for something to get good. Would anyone do that when dating someone?
- •Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtI loved the first season and the second was pretty good but I just never finished. Season three is around the corner and I feel the pressure
- •Arrested DevelopmentI WAS SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW SEASON and then every single joke was about Tobias being gay and I couldn't make it through
- •Orange is the new BlackPiper is just the worst. The first few seasons I could get behind all the other amazing characters but after Pennsatucky was raped I just couldn't anymore. It really left a bad taste in my mouth
- •Buffy the Vampire SlayerI feel like it has every element of everything I like and for some reason I just never got to in to it. And now it's off Netflix so there's no hope
- •Gilmore GirlsI watched it religiously when it was on but petered out once Rory went to college and I was in high school. Tried to rewatch it all a few years back but everything I remembered happening happened within the first three or four episodes (and I watched FOR YEARS) so I kinda gave up after that
- •Better Off TedIt had some good moments but always circled back to Ted being amazing and I got kinda sick of it
- •How I Met Your MotherTed. Mosby. Is. The. Worst. Lily is also pretty terrible, I can't forgive her for breaking up with Marshall, he was too good her and she broke his heart
- •LoveI wanted to like it, I really did. It might've been the fact that my boyfriend looks like the lead guy. Or the fact that I didn't believe their chemistry. Whatever it was, I couldn't get more than a few episodes in
- •Veronica MarsAnother series of everything I love but I had to find it on weird sites and after awhile it was just exhausting. I did see the movie though
- •Mindy ProjectDon't get me wrong, I adore Mindy Kaling but I just got so tried of her "I'm always single, no boys love me" and she met gorgeous charming men in all the weirdest places