Some ways I'm kinda weird
In no particular order
- •I eat gummy bears in a specific, color coded orderFirst white, then yellow or green, orange, and finally red. If I'm sharing I'll make sure I have one of each before grabbing another handful
- •Any volume or temperature or anything has to be an even number or multiple of fiveI can't do a 23 or 37 or 81!
- •I don't like using the same hair tie two days in a rowI have a system where I put the one I just used on the bottom so the oldest one should be on top
- •I hate the idea of things being unused like napkins or plates so I always shift the oldest upSee above
- •I am pretty germophobicI really tried to get over it when working with kids but couldn't break it. If you're using my chapstick I will look away so I don't really know if you used it
- •I am very organized with my ITunesIf we don't have order, what are we?
- •I feel bad when something doesn't get to be used for it's purposeLike if someone throws away an unopened straw - that poor straw 😭
- •I can't snapPhysically unable to. I wear rings that make a fake snapping noise for me
- •I can't winkAlso physically unable to. I have perfected what I call "the drunk girl wink" in its place
- •If I don't like something in a movie or TV show, I'll skip through it. If I'm watching with other people, I'll leave the roomThey might love it, so I'll find something else to distract myself