Things I do now that my younger self would run and hide from
When I was younger I was convinced that I always had to look my best otherwise I wouldn't be happy, or get a bf, or be popular or something else ridiculous that didn't really matter
- •Go bra-lassWearing bras makes your little boobs look bigger, RIGHT?! Who wouldn't want to be wear a bra?
- •Go out of the house without makeupI've always had pretty bad acne and been insecure thus created an illusion the only way I could ever look good was with makeup
- •Wear dark clothesI have seborrhea (it's like psoriasis on your head) and I was very insecure about the flakes that come with it and never wore dark colors because of it. Now it's under much better control, but also, who cares?
- •Wear a shirt or dress twiceThis is mostly because I am a very sweaty person and usually unable to wear something more than once
- •Wash my hair every three daysI used to wash my hair EVERY DAY
- •Apply sunscreen dailyBeing tan now is the coolest, who cares about your health in the future?
- •Infrequent leg shavingIn summer's past I used to do it every other day. Now I'm lucky if I do it once a week