Comfort Zone Expansion & Trusting Own Judgement
I sometimes feel like I'm doing something wrong for no reason. It's been happening more the further I get from when I graduated. Small decisions become big decisions. It's hard to make decisions without feeling like any decision will have dire consequences. I fear trying new things because I don't want a mini lecture on why what I did was wrong.
- •Listening to the soundtrack from The SimsReliving childhood when played the game
- •Listening to TchaikovskyDistracts worrying part of my brain that makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong
- •Switching what I'm working onMaking portfolio more complete, applying jobs, adjusting resume...
- •Look up "anxiety relief music" on YouTubeMaking sure autoplay is on
- •Long distance train ridesMotion of train distracts part of the brain that would normally be randomly making me feel anxious & like I'm doing something wrong