Misconceptions I Had As a Child/Teen
I was dumb for far too long, but now I'm clearly wise.
- 1.When you moved, it just meant you put your house on wheels and relocated the whole thing.
- 2.When you drink water, it goes straight through your body and into your bladder.Can you imagine though?
- 3.I never realized meat=muscle.This still freaks me out.
- 4.Average dicks are 9-10 inches.I clearly watched too much porn.
- 5.Salmon is not pronounced with the "l" for some stupid reason.There's a bunch more I pronounce wrong too.
- 6.I thought documentaries were real footage and not reenactions
- 7.Minolaties are not a thing, but minorities are.Thanks mom.
- 8.I always thought Sonoco was Sundco 😐
- 9.Ear wax is not actually alive.Again, thanks mom.
- 10.Car engines are not (usually) in the back of a car near the trunk.Idk how I ever thought this made sense.