WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- 1.ChefFor Kindergarten graduation (because in my day we graduated! There was non of that promotion crap!) my classmates and I were all assigned different careers that we might have one day in The future. We had to dress up in our career costume and walk onto the stage and say what career we had. And of course I was a chef!
- 2.ArmyI wanted to be a badass growing up like all of the people I saw in war movies!
- 3.PastorAll good Christians are pastors, right??? So that's why I wanted to be a pastor!
- 4.Pediatric SurgeonMy cousin is a nurse and told me I should be a pediatric nurse someday because I'm good with kids! But I didn't want to be a nurse bc I thought nurses were the slave monkeys of the hospital... So I wanted to be the best of the best and be a surgeon!
- 5.PararescueJumping out of airplanes and helicopters to save people sounds pretty freaking awesome!
- 6.Flight MedicIn my mind, Pretty much a pararescue except for being in the U.S. and not getting shot at! Sounds safer!
- 7.Firefighter/ ParamedicI want to help people and that's what paramedics do and if I'm a paramedic, I might as well be a firefighter bc you get payed more!
- 8.NurseYou get paid more and work less than a firefighter/paramedic.
- 9.Green BeretIt's in the Army and you help people.