Already on li.st? Open in app.
I like this list because I usually don't wanna be anyone other than what I've been trynna be lately (lol).
- •Daniel NorrisMLB pitcher, Outdoorsman, phenomenal beard, surfs and explores the country in his old VW Camper. Ain't much more to say.
- •John MayerI'd put on an impromptu show and make everybody's jeans drip with my velvet voice. Then I'd try and get he world's largest one man orgy going.
- •Justin BieberNobody gets away with more reckless shit than JB; guaranteed wild night with little repercussions.
Here's a few pieces of advice I carry with me at all times.
- •"Never, ever, ever give up." - Michael Scott
- •"When looking for inspiration, never use Google because you'll only ever find exactly what you're looking for." - My design professor
- •"Do it once and do it right" - My grandfather
I'm not entirely sure how random this is, so best with me.
- •E.T vs H.T
- •Half of an Internet meme.
- •Maybe a sloth.
I (Kinda) became reasonable as I grew up.
- •Pro Baseball Player
- •Chimpanzee Handler aka James GoodallPart of me hopes this phase comes back around.
- •Pro Baseball PlayerAgain
I listen to music in cycles for the most part, I've cycled back around to my Rock / Punk / Hardcore phase.
- •The Wonder YearsPhenomenal band.
- •Four Years StrongOne of my favorite new albums in a long time.
- •The Hold SteadyBruce Springsteen and the E Street Band goes punk.