THINGS I DID IN OCTOBER 2015
As I rolled into November I realized the past month was one of the best and most eventful I've had.
- •Started the month by passing the Illinois bar examCall me esquire.
- •Got a terrible haircut that I eventually learned to loveI should've known when the hairdresser had the receptionist do my color...
- •Wrapped up a fellowship as a community mediatorLogged 200 hours helping parties in conflict sort it out
- •Watched every episode of The Walking DeadI was pretty bored after the fellowship ended
- •Teared up as I watched my cousin walk down the aisle in Greer, SCAlso: survived Hurricane Joaquin
- •Turned 26👵🏼👵🏼👵🏼
- •Cheered on Delta Gamma Cycling at Little 500 fall seriesAlso: drank a water Long Island
- •Celebrated 2 wonderful years with @schroeder41490😍
- •Survived my first week of work in the real world as a lawyer