Kids I want to be when I grow up.
Taken from TV, pop culture, celebrity-kiddies, YouTube: this mix of kids is what I hope to be when I grow up. If I had all of these traits/opportunities I'd be perfect and I think life would be great.
- •Baby MormontLyanna Mormont quickly ousted Arya (No 2) from my 'most-badass-female-child-character' category. The moment she appeared on my screen with her boss moves, sharp analysis and delicious STANK face I adored her immediately. She is my number one favourite person of 2016. 😍💯
- •Arya StarkThis feisty tomboy with the cute little sword 'needle' is an absolute fave. More than anything she is a flexible adaptable survivor- she would be the Queen Millennial of Westoros if such a role existed.
- •Harper BeckhamTwo words. Mummy's Wardrobe.
- •Blue IvyTwo words. Potential Talent. Mom's Queen B 🐝🍋🐝 and Daddy's Jay. SOMETHING must come through with those genes!
- •Jolie-Pitt Kids.A diverse multi-racial sibling group with megawatt superstars for parents who are also interesting people and probably quite fun to have as parents. Add to that mega bucks & holidays around the world. I think their future dinner table conversations when the kids are all grown up will be so interesting!
- •Japanese Kid Gymnast + his SQUADThis little kid's determination- he kept trying to jump the thing and it just wasn't happening. I bet most of us would give up at that point (I almost quit everything yesterday when Tesco was out of stock of my favourite cheese!). The little homie was rolling deep with his squad & they rallied round & give him a super hug and then... Magic! http://youtu.be/43phHwRJg7Q. Love this. I bet you in 2036 this kid will be some mogul startup gazillionaire.
- •Which kid do you want to be when you grow up? Comment or share or let me know on Facebook or Twitter (@janet_oganah) X