Old women on TV serving shade.
You know those older women we love on TV who are so deliciously cutting in what they say?
- •Dowager Countess- Downton Abbey.The queen of seriously good lines. “Last night, he looked so well. Of course it would happen to a foreigner. No Englishman would dream of dying in someone else’s house.” - On the death of Turkish diplomat Kemal Pamuk while visiting the Abbey.
- •Grandma Tyrell - Game of ThronesA withering look from her is sufficient. "I wonder if you are the worst person I've ever met?" She said this to Cersei. Boom.
- •MadeaI'll take the prison for 200. I'd rather be in Martha Stewart's old cell, fightin' for my virginity than sitting here dealing this this"
- •Golden Girls"Go to sleep sweetheart and pray for brains"
- •Susan SarandonStrictly speaking- not TV but she gives to to Piers Morgan good. Be gone with your bullshit PM!