This #PokemonGoUK rookie has questions. Send help.
So many questions.
- 1.#PokemonGO- Where is the fucking AFRO hair option?How the hell am I supposed to be badass if my hair doesn't feel right? It's 2016 why are we having this conversation?
- 2.How do you kill the #PokemonGo wildlife?I'm in level four just from taking an Uber from Brixton to East London by grabbing lots of balls & eggs and killing some of the wildlife. Killed a bird, turtle-like thingy, a vegetable. When I say 'killed' I'm not sure how cause I just press the screen loads & move the ball thingy round. Help with this needed.
- 3.What is a curveball and what currency is XP?All I know is that I have thrown myself a fucking curveball by volunteering to get out of bed to go buy milk on a SATURDAY morning just so I can get some more Pokemon eggs & weapons.
- 4.What does CP mean and what do I do with my 9 eggs?Except of course making a gigantic omelette?
- 5.If a registered via Google, does it now know EVERYTHING about me? Seriously worried about the data - records, retention, safety the works.
- 6.I'm in Level Four and apparently I have to pick a team in Level 5 to go to the gym and I am WORRIED 😬I've been in Red House all through school but I need to make an informed decision- help. Also not a huge fan of group exercise. Also if I don't like the gym can I cancel my membership?
- 7.AS I WAS TYPING THIS A ZUBAT JUST FLEW INTO MY ROOM AND I KILLED IT!!!!Please I really need help with this. What does the power up button do? What about the evolve button? Like why would I want to power up something I just killed? Surely what I want to do is to power myself up and evolve- I mean am already on 1/2 a litre of water first thing in the morning, sunscreen everyday and yoga so I am working hard at this. Seriously though- what do those buttons mean?
- 8.Behaviour patterns.I just offered to get out of bed early on a Saturday morning (WTF) to go buy milk so I can slay some East London Pokemon wildlife in exchange for BF going on a Pokemon-run later on today. That's a good deal right? He is not getting into it and he needs to get into it- team work makes the dream work. Anyone with helpful Pokemon couple strategies? Answers on a postcard. Or a list 😀