Weddings I've stalked on Instagram
I was saving this list to draft & publish next Sunday. However it's the Monday after #Brexit making this the most depressing day of 2016 after RIP Prince so I figured this would cheer us up. After all there is nothing sweeter than a delicious Insta wedding coma on a Sunday. Except when it's on a Monday :)
- •#LesMizrahisThis was serving me Aspen-how-to-look-hot-when-it's-cold wedding vibes and I was HERE for all of that shiii. This wedding was classy AF.
- •#GomezAndMorticiaPlease take a look at those bridesmaids skirts and tell me that this isn't the most awesomest bridesmaids uniform you've ever seen? Add to that #LenaDunham as a bridesmaid for the win. Special thanks to @EholmesWSJ for the tip off on this one and the one before.
- •#MilkAndCoffeeWhen you have a couple with a dedicated wedding hashtag you know that these ones ain't messing about. This isn't a #DavidWedsJane vibe. They eloped to Iceland, she foraged her wedding flowers, he is some kind of coffee genius, all her @local_milk posts have this grey marbly vibe and the hashtag continues. Baby on the way in case anyone is interested.
- •@naturally_nakyiaTechnically not a hashtag but can I get an HALLELUYEAAAAAH for our sisters who 💯 slayed it with their wedding Afros. I was hollering and waving my pom-poms when I saw this slayage. Damn!
- •#TheLoveStoryOfTGWhen their mommies walked them down the aisle I teared up a little bit.
- •#CheesePretzelAnyone else who tries to wear those sunglasses or that dress will look like a muppet. Except @lapantin who is cool AF and 💯 nailed that look.
- •Bonus: #JofiaThis was way back. I don't recall there being a dedicated hashtag but some have used #Jofia. What I remember is #Sofia getting seriously turnt in all the short Insta vids I watched. If I was in her position & I'd married this awesome dude after her horrendous EX I'd be dancing like that too. No one would get me of the dancefloor.